02/28/2019- A pedestrian is killed in Oconto after being hit by a public works vehicle. The incident happened Tuesday afternoon near the Oconto City Hall. Officials say a front-end loader with attached snow-removal equipment fatally struck 70-year-old Ernest Boucher of Oconto. A blood alcohol test was administered to the operator and came back negative. The accident remains under investigation by the Wisconsin State Patrol.
About The Author
August 15, 2019
January 6, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.