04/19/2019- Marinette’s Ogden Street Bridge will be temporarily closed to traffic next week. The Wisconsin DOT has announced a routine inspection of the bridge is scheduled for Tuesday, April 23rd. That work is expected to run from about 6:00 AM until 3:00 PM. Drivers in that area during this time will need to seek an alternate route.
About The Author
November 8, 2019
June 28, 2018
February 18, 2019
July 8, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.