08/12/2019- The Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center is seeking community mental health agencies, local human services agencies, hospitals, Veterans, and their families, to participate in its seventh annual Mental Health Summit on Tuesday, August 20. Representatives with the Iron Mountain-based VA say the event brings together these key stakeholders in the community with the goal of enhancing the mental health and well-being of Veterans and their families. The summit will be held from 8:30 a.m. to noon at Bay College West Campus in Iron Mountain. For more information or to register, call the VA at (906) 774-3300.
About The Author
September 24, 2019
December 23, 2019
August 9, 2018
October 24, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.