10/15/2018- A Kaukauna man has died in a Marinette County car accident. According to Sheriff Jerry Sauve, hunters discovered an upside-down vehicle off Parkway Road near Allie Way in the Town of Stephenson around 6:20 yesterday morning with a deceased male in the wreckage. The initial investigation revealed the vehicle was southbound when it failed to negotiate a curve, struck a culvert, embankment, and trees, and eventually came to rest upside down. The vehicle was cold, suggesting the crash occurred hours earlier. The victim is a 36-year-old male and was the only person in the vehicle. His name is being withheld pending notification of the family and the crash remains under investigation. This is Marinette County’s eighth traffic fatality of 2018.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.