05/20/2019- One person died and several others were injured in a car accident on Highway 141 just south of Crivitz Friday afternoon. The Marinette County Sheriff’s Office believes 25-year-old Ryker Plosczynski of Wausaukee was traveling northbound when his car crossed the center line near East 26th Road and struck two other vehicles, one of them head-on. Plosczynski was the lone occupant of his vehicle and was pronounced dead at the scene. Two of the victims in the vehicle hit head-on are said to have suffered critical injuries. Two of the three people in the third vehicle involved were injured and one was transported to the hospital. No update on any of the victims’ conditions has been provided. The accident remains under investigation. This is the county’s second traffic fatality of 2019.
About The Author
January 15, 2020
October 2, 2018
July 29, 2019
September 10, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.