12/31/2019- A local business owner with a background in law enforcement has stepped forward as a candidate in Peshtigo’s mayoral race. Tony O’Neill announced his candidacy last week and says he’s seeking to bring growth, transparency, and new opportunities for business, education, and civic partnerships to the community. O’Neill served in the U.S. Coast Guard and worked for the Marinette County Sheriff’s Office for more than two decades. He’s currently a licensed drone pilot and owner of AerialPicPro and is involved in the training of law enforcement and other emergency response personnel in the use of drones in public safety. He’s also the President of the Peshtigo Area Chamber of Commerce. Voters will decide on Peshtigo’s next mayor on April 7th.
About The Author
December 17, 2019
July 25, 2019
July 9, 2020
March 1, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.