08/01/2018- An annual volunteer-based wildlife monitoring survey begins today in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin DNR’s Operation Deer Watch asks residents to record all bucks, does, and fawns seen during the day from August 1st through September 30th and submit their observations using the online tally sheet found at dnr.wi.gov. Data from Operation Deer Watch helps provide insight to the reproductive status of the state’s deer herd and shape deer management efforts. The data is also used by County Deer Advisory Councils to develop hunting season framework, harvest quotas, and permit level recommendations.
About The Author
October 31, 2019
September 13, 2019
February 15, 2018
January 15, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.