A portion of County Highway W in Marinette County will be closed this week. According to the county’s Highway Department, the roadway will be closed between County Highway M and County Highway G from 6:00 AM until 5:00 PM daily through Thursday for pulverizing work. A signed detour will be in place rerouting traffic.
About The Author
January 7, 2020
February 19, 2019
August 27, 2018
September 10, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.