01/27/2020- Funding is available for non-profits and other local organizations looking to “pay it forward.” The M&M Area Community Foundation is again accepting grant applications for their Philanthropy Fund. Nonprofits, religious organizations, schools, and government entities are eligible for the grants, which are intended to support projects benefiting the community. Applications can be found on the Foundation’s website, mmacf.org, and are due by January 31st. Grant recipients will be announced in March.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Elevated Levels of PFAS Found in The Peshtigo River
- A new TID and commercial development are on the City of Marinette’s horizon
- Downtown Marinette businesses catch a glimpse of what’s to come
- City of Marinette’s Public Safety and Code Enforcement Committee denies change to the Marijuana ordinance
- City of Menominee water system Infrastructure Alternatives wins top water system award from the CDC