01/27/2020- Following a two day preliminary hearing in Menominee County District Court last week, a Bark River man has been bound over for trial on a count of open murder and two counts of home invasion. 35 year old Gary Phillips-Donovan is charged in the November 19th death of 74 year old Michael Donovan, his adopted father, at Donovan’s Harris Township home. Phillips-Donovan’s arraignment is scheduled for February 7th in 41st Circuit Court.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.