10/10/2019- A former JV girls volleyball coach at Coleman High School is convicted on charges that he had a sexual relationship with one of his former players in 2018. Wednesday, 42-year-old Jason Nieminski of Pound pleaded no contest to sexual intercourse with a child over 16, exposing a child to harmful descriptions, and causing a child to view sexual activity, while 17 other related charges were dismissed but will be read in at sentencing. Nieminski allegedly carried on the relationship with the teen from July through October of last year. He resigned from his position with the Coleman School District in February of 2018. Nieminski’s sentencing hearing has been scheduled for December 30th.
About The Author
August 13, 2020
March 19, 2018
March 22, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.