11/13/2018- Prison time is ordered for an Upper Michigan man accused of attempted murder in Marinette County. 32-year-old Scott Reed of Crystal Falls, Michigan, was convicted of conspiracy to commit 1st Degree Intentional Homicide after he allegedly stabbed a Niagara man last year who threatened to go to police about a cabin arson in Crystal Falls Township. The victim suffered a stab wound to his arm, but no life-threatening injuries. Monday, Judge Jim Morrison sentenced Reed to 25 years initial confinement followed by 20 years of extended supervision for the attack. Reed will receive credit for 329 days already served.
About The Author
March 1, 2019
January 23, 2019
Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
June 14, 2021
September 26, 2017
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.