11/13/2018- Prison time is ordered for an Upper Michigan man accused of attempted murder in Marinette County. 32-year-old Scott Reed of Crystal Falls, Michigan, was convicted of conspiracy to commit 1st Degree Intentional Homicide after he allegedly stabbed a Niagara man last year who threatened to go to police about a cabin arson in Crystal Falls Township. The victim suffered a stab wound to his arm, but no life-threatening injuries. Monday, Judge Jim Morrison sentenced Reed to 25 years initial confinement followed by 20 years of extended supervision for the attack. Reed will receive credit for 329 days already served.
About The Author
May 17, 2018
November 30, 2018
AARP Wisconsin is urging members of the Legislature to include funds in the state’s next biennial budget to expand broadband service to all parts of the state.
June 7, 2021
February 28, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- GFWC Menominee Woman’s Club Donates to the Greater Marinette Menominee YMCA
- Wisconsin Salt Awareness is Week today through the 28th
- Things To Know About Ice Shanties This Season
- Marinette Police Department sees an increase in calls since the pandemic began
- Wisconsin’s December unemployment rate, number unemployed reach lowest in state history