11/25/2019- The walking track at Marinette’s Community REC Center has gotten an upgrade just in time for the cold weather to set in. A more than $125000 project to rubberize the surface of the walking track wrapped up last week. The walking track was already one of the most highly utilized features at the REC Center, but City officials say the new rubberized surface is easier on the joints and is likely to draw even more patrons in. The project was funded by community donations as well as money from a Focus on Energy rebate check the City received for the construction of the Community REC Center.
About The Author
September 25, 2020
April 17, 2019
February 20, 2018
March 1, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.