04/05/2018–Marinette County Sheriff Jerry Sauve says he’ll run for a third term. The 59 year old Sheriff has been with the department for over 33 years, serving as a deputy, Lieutenant, and Chief Deputy prior to be elected Sheriff for the first time in 2010. Sauve said if re-elected he pledges to continue to be a dependable leader working to protect and serve the citizens of Marinette County.
About The Author
November 18, 2019
November 19, 2018
April 4, 2019
September 27, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.