01/16/2019- Marinette and Menominee are gearing up for the announcement of the Top 5 contenders for Small Business Revolution and they say you should be, too. If the Twin Cities make the next round of cuts, it will then be up to a nationwide vote to decide if they eventually make it to number one. To prepare residents and businesses, a public meeting is being planned for this Thursday at the UW-Green Bay Marinette Campus Cafeteria where attendees can get registered for the Top 5 phase and learn about the voting system and strategies. The meeting begins at 6:00 PM. The Top 5 announcement will be made February 12th and voting for the Season 4 winner will then be open for just seven days.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.