01/31/2019- There’s a community meeting being held tonight to discuss the final round of competition for the Small Business Revolution contenders. The meeting starts at 6:00 PM in the UWGB-Marinette Campus cafeteria and will cover voting methods and strategies should Marinette and Menominee make the list of Top 5 towns being considered for Season 4. If the cities make the cut, they will be launched into a week-long nationwide vote for number one. For more information, residents can visit mymarinettemenominee.com.
About The Author
May 2, 2018
December 6, 2018
March 19, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.