05/01/2019- Police are investigating apparent sexting activity among students in the Peshtigo School District. Peshtigo Police Chief Rick Badgley says he received reports on April 25th of students sharing nude photos or other sexually explicit material via their cellphones and other electronic devices. Badgley says these photos can be considered child pornography and, if convicted, a person in possession of them could face potential prison time plus fines and other penalties. He’s reminding parents to be diligent about checking their children’s phone activity. The Marinette County Sheriff’s Office and the Marinette County District Attorney’s Office are also aiding in the investigation.
About The Author
August 27, 2019
February 28, 2020
September 17, 2018
November 25, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.