08/22/2019- A pot dealing case in Marinette County is headed to trial. A pre-trial conference was held Wednesday for 41-year-old Nicholas Voight of Sheboygan who’s facing one count of possession with intent to deliver THC. The charges stem from a May traffic stop in Pound when officers allegedly discovered nearly 300 grams of THC in vacuum-sealed bags inside Voight’s vehicle. He’s also facing misdemeanor charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of THC. Voight’s 12-person jury trial is scheduled for September 11th.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Get ready for a fun-filled day of Christmas festivities in the City of Marinette
- City of Marinette Alderperson files lawsuit against city
- Marinette County Rural Affordable Workforce Housing Pilot Holding Community Feedback Sessions
- Fiber Internet coming to Menominee County
- PRELIMINARY GUN DEER SEASON NUMBERS RELEASED