10/17/2018- The St Joseph Conference Marinette of the Society of St Vincent de Paul is taking a spooky twist on their annual Friends of the Poor Walk. The Spooky Family Fun Walk will be held Sunday October 28th beginning at the Holy Family Parish in Marinette. Day-of registration opens at 11:30 and the walk begins at noon. Participants can choose to walk between one and three miles as individuals or in teams. The local St. Vincent de Paul has received a $2500 matching grant for the event and then money from the grant and collected by participant sponsors will be used to help cover winter heating costs for local families in need. For more information or to find out about pre-registration options, call 715-923-9549.
About The Author
October 29, 2018
July 11, 2018
February 12, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.