11/14/2019- All three suspects in a Marinette County home invasion made another court appearance this week. Adjourned initial appearances were held for 30-year-old Dallas Willis, 41-year-old Jack Swearingen, and 36-year-old Laura Dahlin Wednesday. The trio were arrested in October for allegedly entering a home on Rehms Road in the Town of Peshtigo and physically assaulting the male resident inside before fleeing in a vehicle. Dahlin now has a preliminary hearing scheduled for November 19th, while Willis and Swearingen each have another adjourned initial appearance set for November 25th. All three are facing felony charges of Burglary- Commit Battery on a Person, Threats to Injure, and Substantial Battery with Intended Bodily Harm.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Michigan Adds 8,500 New COVID Cases; 262 In Upper Peninsula
- Marinette Pantry sees demand increase over 160%
- Menominee Fire Department Celebrates 150 years
- The Marinette County Sheriff’s Office is warning citizens that a new scam attempt is being reported to the local law enforcement
- Marinette County Broadband Survey is Underway, Countywide participation needed