04/03/2019 – A new report reveals the top three drugs being circulated throughout Menominee County. The data released by Forensic Fluids Laboratories shows THC, amphetamine, and methamphetamine were the most commonly detected in Child Protective Services, county specialty courts, and pre-employment screenings. These results are in-line with summaries showing the same top three drugs being used all across Michigan and in neighboring states of Indiana and Ohio. Delta County also had THC and amphetamine use listed in their top three but had the addition of buprenorphine, a drug commonly used to treat opioid addiction. FFL representatives did note that Michigan’s legalization of recreational marijuana in December of 2018 may be relevant to higher statistics of THC in the state.
About The Author
June 15, 2020
May 14, 2019
December 10, 2019
December 18, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.