10/25/2019- A car accident in Shawano County left one person from Keshena dead and injured three from Marinette this week. The head-on collision happened Sunday afternoon on Highway 47/ 55 in the township of Wescott. The driver of one of the vehicles, 24-year-old Chance Latender of Keshena was pronounced dead at the scene. The second car was driven by 44-year-old Chad Haen and passengers included 60-year-old Linda Haen, 35-year-old Paul Anderson Jr., and 30-year-old Jeremy Anderson- all of Marinette. Three people in that vehicle were injured with one needing to be airlifted from the scene to a hospital. The cause of the accident is not yet known and the incident remains under investigation.
About The Author
September 4, 2019
February 12, 2019
January 31, 2019
April 24, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.