07/20/2018- One man is killed in a Marinette County car crash. According to the Sheriff’s Department, Dispatch received a call of a serious crash involving a log truck and a car on County Highway F in the Town of Silver Cliff around 8:30 Thursday morning. The initial investigation shows an eastbound sedan traveled left of the center line and struck an oncoming empty long truck head-on. The semi driver was not injured. The driver of the car, described as a white male in his mid-30s from Green Bay, was pronounced dead at the scene. His name is being withheld at this time and the crash remains under investigation. This is Marinette County’s fourth traffic fatality for 2018.
About The Author
July 23, 2018
August 1, 2019
December 17, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.