10/23/2019- Marinette County Emergency Management is alerting the public to a training exercise planned for next week. The training is scheduled for Wednesday October 30th at ChemDesign Products in Marinette and will run from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. During this time, people may notice increased activity around the facility and on the Menominee River by responder agencies. In addition, the 6th Street Boat Launch will be utilized by participating agencies, which may result in limited access at times for boaters. Those taking part in this training exercise include the Marinette, Menominee, Green Bay, and Appleton Fire Departments, the 54th Civil Support Team, and Marinette County Emergency Management.
About The Author
August 20, 2019
June 10, 2019
February 15, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.