08/22/2019- An event is being planned in Menominee to recognize those involved with the recent Triangle Park upgrades. A flag raising ceremony will be held at Triangle Park next Monday morning beginning at 11 a.m. The flagpole installation, landscaping, lighting, and pergola are nearly complete, and the ceremony will honor those who donated their money and effort to the projects, including the Jim Stang Family, the Menominee Women’s Club, and the CUPPAD agency. The event is open to the public and light refreshments will be served.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Additional DNA evidence is presented yesterday in the double homicide trial of 84-year-old Raymand Vanneuwenhoven on
- LCS 25 Launched at Marinette Marine on
- Menominee Area Public School District appoints an Interim Superintendent on
- City of Menominee & Marinette Snow Ban Ordinance takes effect tomorrow… on
- Swap Shop Tuesday May 25th, 2021 on