11/27/2019- A scary moment for some local students Monday when a pickup truck rear-ended their bus on Highway 64 as they were headed home from school. The accident happened just after 3:30 p.m. and the bus was stopped at the time dropping some children off. Fortunately, no injuries were reported and according to the Town of Peshtigo Fire Department, all the children on the bus were checked out on scene by EMS then either transferred to another bus or released directly to their parents. Firefighters had to use hydraulic cutting tools to separate the two vehicles, then cleaned up crash debris and a fluid spill. The roadway was reopened and the incident cleared by 4:15 pm.
About The Author
May 15, 2018
June 12, 2018
February 11, 2020
February 16, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.