06/28/2019- Jobless numbers in Marinette County fell last month. According to a report from the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development, the county’s May unemployment rate came in at 3.1%, down from the 3.6% recorded in April. Joblessness in Marinette County in May of last year stood at 3.5%. Statewide, unemployment is holding steady at 2.7%. That’s even with the unemployment rate recorded in April, as well as the rate from May of 2018.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.