Unemployment in Menominee County fell last month. The county’s jobless rate came in at 4.7% for April, down from March’s 5% unemployment. Michigan’s statewide unemployment rate in April was at 4%. That’s lower than the 4.6% recorded in March, but slightly higher than the 3.8% unemployment in April of 2017.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.