10/08/2018- An investigation by the Upper Peninsula Substance Enforcement Team leads to the arrest of two people in Delta County. Last week, detectives searched a home in Wells Township and discovered numerous components commonly used to manufacture methamphetamine. Evidence from that scene then led them to a second residence in Escanaba where additional meth-making equipment was found. One of the people arrested is currently being housed at the Menominee County jail on unrelated felony charges and the other was taken to the Delta County Jail. Officials are recommending charges of manufacturing and possessing methamphetamine for both individuals. Their names are being withheld pending further investigation and additional arrests are expected.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.