08/30/2018- Prison time is ordered for a Wauwatosa man convicted on drug dealing charges. 27-year-old Davin Veir-Washington was sentenced to four years initial confinement followed by five years of extended supervision Tuesday in Marinette County Court. He pleaded guilty to Possession with Intent to Deliver Heroin following a March traffic stop in Middle Inlet. Veir-Washington was a passenger in a vehicle that was pulled over and allegedly tried to hide seven grams of cocaine and three grams of heroin in the car as the officer approached. Veir-Washington will receive credit for 151 days already served.
About The Author
October 24, 2019
March 1, 2019
January 7, 2020
July 10, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.