10/16/2018- The victim in this weekend’s fatal rollover crash in Marinette County has been identified. 36-year-old Ryan Vandenheuvel of Kaukauna was killed when he failed to negotiate a curve and his vehicle struck an embankment off Parkway Road near Allie Way in the Town of Stephenson. Hunters discovered the wreckage early Sunday morning and Vandenheuvel is believed to have been the only person in the vehicle. The crash remains under investigation by the Marinette County Sheriff’s Office and Coroner.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.