11/21/219- The victim in an apparent homicide in Menominee County reported by Michigan State Police Tuesday has been identified. 74-year-old Michael Donovan was found dead at a home in Harris Township Tuesday afternoon. A forensic autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death, but investigators do suspect foul play. The suspect, 35-year-old Gary Paul Phillips- Donovan has been arrested on Open Murder charges. He was arraigned yesterday in Menominee County District Court.
About The Author
January 18, 2018
January 8, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities
- Menominee City Council seeks to fill four positions
- Bucket List Football Package Auction Supporting Local Family Battling Cancer…