09/24/2018- You can lend a hand in sprucing up the waterfront on both sides of the river this weekend. The Lower Menominee River Citizens Advisory committee is hosting a waterfront cleanup on Saturday, September 29th. Those interested in helping out should meet at the Red Arrow Park pavilion in Marinette before and after the event. Work will take place on public access waterfront in Marinette and Menominee and participants are responsible for their own transportation. All garbage bags, rubber gloves, and grabbers will be supplied by the Committee and the M&M Great Lakes Sports Fishermen will provide a free pizza lunch for volunteers. To sign up, call 906-753-6921. The waterfront cleanup runs from 9:00 AM until noon.
About The Author
January 12, 2018
July 12, 2018
June 11, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.