07/24/2019- The entertainment lineup has been announced and there’s something for everyone at next week’s Waterfront Festival in Menominee. Festival veterans Sunny and the Heat will perform Thursday afternoon beginning at 4:00, followed by Panic Station out of Green Bay at 7:00. Friday, Whistle Gear Reunion, a band from right here in the Twin Cities, will take the stage with several special guests from 5:00 until 10 p.m. Saturday’s music begins at 12:30 with Neon Detour; winner of the Country Pickoff at the Pullman House, Alexis Ray plays at 2:45; and the Crankin’ Yankees perform from 5:15 until 9:15. Then on Sunday the Northernaires will play a brief concert with the Pulaski Drum Corp following the parade and Haley Grace and Rebels will close out the festival from 3:30 until 6 p.m. The Waterfront Festival runs August 1st through the 4th at the Great Lakes Memorial Marina Park in Downtown Menominee.
About The Author
December 31, 2019
January 26, 2018
November 30, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.