It’s one of the largest parades in the UP and it’s back in its 37th year. Businesses and organizations wanting to take part in the annual Waterfront Festival Parade can now pick up their entry forms at the Menominee City Hall. A $100 donation to the Waterfront Festival is required for commercial parade entries, but exceptions are made for non-profits and political candidates. Participants must be lined up for the parade by 11:00 AM on Sunday, August 4th and the parade steps off at noon. Entry forms are due by July 19th.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Get ready for a fun-filled day of Christmas festivities in the City of Marinette
- City of Marinette Alderperson files lawsuit against city
- Marinette County Rural Affordable Workforce Housing Pilot Holding Community Feedback Sessions
- Fiber Internet coming to Menominee County
- PRELIMINARY GUN DEER SEASON NUMBERS RELEASED