08/02/2019- The 37th annual Waterfront Festival parade takes place this Sunday beginning at noon. The route starts at Menominee City Hall and travels south on 10th Street, turning east on 10th Avenue to 1st Street and concluding at 5th Avenue. Bands participating in the parade include the Menominee High School Band, the Northernaires Alumni Corps, and the Pulaski Community School Drumline. This year’s Waterfront parade features 70 community organizations and businesses, making it the largest parade in the entire Upper Peninsula.
About The Author
February 19, 2020
January 21, 2020
July 30, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.