03/12/2019- A Wausaukee man is in court on repeat drunk driving charges. 46-year-old Christopher Shigouri was arraigned in Marinette County Court Monday for OWI 7th, 8th, or 9th. He was arrested in February in Wausaukee following a traffic stop where officers could allegedly smell alcohol on him and discovered an open beer can in the console of Shigouri’s vehicle. Shigouri blew a 0.139 in a preliminary breath test. He has five previous OWI convictions and one conviction for Implied Consent. Shigouri is due back in court for a status conference April 15th.
About The Author
June 25, 2018
June 7, 2019
September 17, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.