10/30/2018- Jail time is ordered for a Crivitz man accused of fleeing the scene of a drunk driving accident last year. 28-year-old Rodney Werner Jr pleaded no contest to felony Hit and Run Involving Injury and a misdemeanor charge of Operating Under the Influence Causing Injury. He was arrested in December of 2017 after he allegedly struck a vehicle on Highway 141 in Wausaukee and left the scene. The victim in that crash suffered a neck injury. Officers were able to follow Werner’s tracks to his residence where he admitted to hitting the other vehicle while trying to make his way home from a bar in Crivitz. Werner blew a 0.193 in a preliminary breath test. Last week, Judge Jim Morrison sentenced Werner to six months in jail with the possibility of huber release and good time for the Hit and Run conviction and another six months in jail for Operating Under the Influence. He’ll also have his driver license revoked for 15 months.
About The Author
July 19, 2018
November 19, 2019
June 14, 2019
July 2, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.