Two boat launches on the Menominee River will be temporarily closed for safety and security purposes for the launching of the LCS-27 at Marinette Marine Corporation on Saturday, August 7, 2021. The affected launches are Boom Landing in Marinette and River Park (Mystery Ship) ramp in Menominee, MI. Boat launches will be closed from midnight on Friday, August 6, 2021, until approximately 5:00 pm on Saturday, August 7, 2021. Other boat launches on the river will be unaffected; however, all boats, including kayaks and canoes, will be barred from the marine safety zone established by the US Coast Guard from approximately 10 a.m. to noon on August 7th. This area is from approximately Nestegg Marine downriver to the east end of KK Integrated Logistics’ dock wall. Boaters in the area should use caution and pay attention to directions from law enforcement and Coast Guard personnel.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
July 13, 2018
January 6, 2022
November 20, 2020
June 26, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Hunting Fishing Boating Outdoor Show 2022 – Win a Fishing Trip!
- PESHTIGO RESIDENTS INVITED TO INFORMATION MEETINGS on
- ATV Fatal Crash on private property in the Town of Beecher on
- MARINETTE COUNTY TO CLOSE ATV/UTV TRAIL SYSTEM FRIDAY on
- PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVES LAND SPLIT FOR PROPOSED DOLLAR GENERAL STORE on
- A Trial date is set for a former sheriff deputy accused of sexual assault of a minor. on