The position for City of Marinette Alderperson Ward 4 has been filled. At Tuesday evenings City Council meeting the council heard from three individuals who were vying for the position: Mike Wolf, Tom Bero, and Tim Kalseck. After hearing statements from each of the individuals the council put it up to a vote and Mike Wolf has won the seat for Alderperson of Ward 4.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
March 26, 2020
August 3, 2018
August 3, 2020
August 21, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Michigan Adds 8,500 New COVID Cases; 262 In Upper Peninsula
- Marinette Pantry sees demand increase over 160%
- Menominee Fire Department Celebrates 150 years
- The Marinette County Sheriff’s Office is warning citizens that a new scam attempt is being reported to the local law enforcement
- Marinette County Broadband Survey is Underway, Countywide participation needed