The Marinette Police range is open to the public beginning at 7am to 5pm on October 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30th and 31st. Dates in November are 6, 7, 13th and 14th. Range is closed starting November 20th. Passes may be obtained at the Marinette Police Department for use of the range during the week. The police department is asking that you practice good firearm safety while at the range, do not leave old targets on the range, be respectful to others, and clean up after yourself and others.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
May 1, 2018
January 17, 2018
January 10, 2019
August 14, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Wisconsin’s December unemployment rate, number unemployed reach lowest in state history
- Local urgent care doctor urges the community to get vaccinated
- What happens when you have a company that’s been around for such a long time like Enstrom, and it suddenly announces its closure? You get answers
- Pierce Plaza Interactive Rendering
- The M&M Area Community Foundation Winter Grant Cycle is now open with additional opportunities