The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) today announced it is accepting Clean Boats, Clean Waters grant applications for the 10th consecutive year to prevent aquatic invasive species statewide. To apply, new grant applicants must contact the DNR via email at DNRCBCWGrants@wisconsin.gov by Sept. 2, 2021. The deadline to submit final applications is Nov. 1, 2021. There is $4,000 available in state grants to eligible applicants that have 200 hours of watercraft inspection completed at a boat landing or a pair of landings. An organization is eligible to receive as much as $24,000 each year. The grant term is Feb. 15 – Dec. 15, 2021.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
Listen (On Air)
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan”
- Traffic Line Painting for City of Marinette
- Governor Evers approves US 41/Country Meadows intersection improvements in Marinette County
- Prevea Health, HSHS hospitals urge community members to get flu shot
- Menominee County’s preliminary budget looks strong for the upcoming year