The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) today announced it is accepting Clean Boats, Clean Waters grant applications for the 10th consecutive year to prevent aquatic invasive species statewide. To apply, new grant applicants must contact the DNR via email at DNRCBCWGrants@wisconsin.gov by Sept. 2, 2021. The deadline to submit final applications is Nov. 1, 2021. There is $4,000 available in state grants to eligible applicants that have 200 hours of watercraft inspection completed at a boat landing or a pair of landings. An organization is eligible to receive as much as $24,000 each year. The grant term is Feb. 15 – Dec. 15, 2021.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
March 19, 2021
August 6, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Do you know someone who deserves recognition for all that they do?
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Signups for the City of Marinette Police Departments Community Outreach Program is underway on
- 1976 Murder Trial Opens in Marinette County on
- LOCAL SPORTS 03/16/21 on
- Various HSHS hospital visitor policies change amid the surge in COVID-19 Delta Variant on
- Redistricting plan of Marinette County takes another step forward on