The Canadian National Railroad will repair their Cleveland Avenue railroad crossing. Beginning Monday, August 16, 2021, CN is performing a full renewal of their Cleveland Avenue crossing. To perform the work, it will be necessary to close the road at the crossing. Cleveland Avenue will be closed at the railroad tracks and a signed detour will be in effect. The road is expected to reopen by the end of the day Friday, August 20, 2021. The city asks motorists to use caution and reduce speed when traveling the detour route.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
May 8, 2018
November 1, 2018
June 11, 2018
October 26, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan”
- Traffic Line Painting for City of Marinette
- Governor Evers approves US 41/Country Meadows intersection improvements in Marinette County
- Prevea Health, HSHS hospitals urge community members to get flu shot
- Menominee County’s preliminary budget looks strong for the upcoming year