Public Health, Delta & Menominee Counties encourages all eligible people to get vaccinated to help slow the spread of COVID-19. To make sure the vaccine is accessible to everyone, the Protect Michigan Commission and Michigan Department of Health and Human Services are partnering with Dollar General and SnapNurse to host community COVID-19 vaccine clinics. The Dollar General in Stephenson will have the Pfizer vaccine available. A nurse will be on-site to administer the vaccine from 9am to 3pm Wednesday through Sunday throughout the month of August ending on Sunday, August 29th.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
December 14, 2018
February 20, 2019
January 29, 2021
December 4, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Hunting Fishing Boating Outdoor Show 2022 – Win a Fishing Trip!