The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) will host the next meeting of the PFAS External Advisory Group on Friday, Dec. 17, 2021, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Agenda items include a discussion of landfills, the implications of listing PFAS as a Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) hazardous substance and the Environmental Protection Agency’s proposal to list four PFAS substances as Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) hazardous constituents. The public is invited to attend and may provide questions and comments at the meeting. Submit questions in advance to DNRPFASInquiries@wisconsin.gov. More information about this meeting, including a Zoom link and an agenda, can be found on the DNR’s PFAS External Advisory Group webpage.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
February 13, 2021
July 30, 2019
May 1, 2018
November 26, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Elevated Levels of PFAS Found in The Peshtigo River
- A new TID and commercial development are on the City of Marinette’s horizon
- Downtown Marinette businesses catch a glimpse of what’s to come
- City of Marinette’s Public Safety and Code Enforcement Committee denies change to the Marijuana ordinance
- City of Menominee water system Infrastructure Alternatives wins top water system award from the CDC