The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) reminds eligible disabled hunters hoping to participate in the 2021-gun deer hunt for hunters with disabilities to contact a hunt sponsor to sign up before Sept. 1, 2021. Nearly 90 sponsors have enrolled thousands of acres of land across the state for this year’s hunt taking place Oct. 2-10, 2021. To participate in the 2021 hunt, hunters should contact sponsors directly. Some properties can accommodate more hunters than others, so hunters are advised to contact potential sponsors as early as possible to determine if space is available. Eligible hunters may sign up for one property per year and must possess a gun deer license.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
February 7, 2018
January 16, 2018
March 14, 2018
October 15, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan”
- Traffic Line Painting for City of Marinette
- Governor Evers approves US 41/Country Meadows intersection improvements in Marinette County
- Prevea Health, HSHS hospitals urge community members to get flu shot
- Menominee County’s preliminary budget looks strong for the upcoming year