The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) reminds eligible disabled hunters hoping to participate in the 2021-gun deer hunt for hunters with disabilities to contact a hunt sponsor to sign up before Sept. 1, 2021. Nearly 90 sponsors have enrolled thousands of acres of land across the state for this year’s hunt taking place Oct. 2-10, 2021. To participate in the 2021 hunt, hunters should contact sponsors directly. Some properties can accommodate more hunters than others, so hunters are advised to contact potential sponsors as early as possible to determine if space is available. Eligible hunters may sign up for one property per year and must possess a gun deer license.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
June 6, 2019
November 6, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Hunting Fishing Boating Outdoor Show 2022 – Win a Fishing Trip!
- PESHTIGO RESIDENTS INVITED TO INFORMATION MEETINGS on
- ATV Fatal Crash on private property in the Town of Beecher on
- MARINETTE COUNTY TO CLOSE ATV/UTV TRAIL SYSTEM FRIDAY on
- PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVES LAND SPLIT FOR PROPOSED DOLLAR GENERAL STORE on
- A Trial date is set for a former sheriff deputy accused of sexual assault of a minor. on