Fincantieri Bay Shipbuilding is partnering with Crowley Maritime Corporation on the largest liquified natural gas bunkering barge ever constructed in the United States. The design of the 416 ft vessel will offer capacity for 3.17 million gallons of LNG and when complete it will be the largest Jones Act- compliant vessel of its kind, becoming the second Jones Act- bunker barge Shell has under long-term charter in the U. S. It will be used to help expand current LNG network capacity and meet demands for cleaner energy.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
Listen (On Air)
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan”
- Traffic Line Painting for City of Marinette
- Governor Evers approves US 41/Country Meadows intersection improvements in Marinette County
- Prevea Health, HSHS hospitals urge community members to get flu shot
- Menominee County’s preliminary budget looks strong for the upcoming year