Fincantieri Bay Shipbuilding is partnering with Crowley Maritime Corporation on the largest liquified natural gas bunkering barge ever constructed in the United States. The design of the 416 ft vessel will offer capacity for 3.17 million gallons of LNG and when complete it will be the largest Jones Act- compliant vessel of its kind, becoming the second Jones Act- bunker barge Shell has under long-term charter in the U. S. It will be used to help expand current LNG network capacity and meet demands for cleaner energy.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
February 12, 2018
December 6, 2018
July 13, 2018
August 13, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Wisconsin’s December unemployment rate, number unemployed reach lowest in state history
- Local urgent care doctor urges the community to get vaccinated
- What happens when you have a company that’s been around for such a long time like Enstrom, and it suddenly announces its closure? You get answers
- Pierce Plaza Interactive Rendering
- The M&M Area Community Foundation Winter Grant Cycle is now open with additional opportunities