The Menominee Fire Department will be conducting fire hydrant flushing to help maintain the water quality and to evaluate the amount of water available for fire fighting purposes. The flushing will be done from 38th Avenue, North to the City limit, East and West of 10th street. Flushing will be weekdays through Friday, August 20th. Residents may experience some discoloration of water and possibly lower than normal water pressure. These conditions do not present a health hazard. However, customers are cautioned to determine if their water is clear before washing clothes or any other process as staining may occur. If you experience discolored water, run the cold water in your faucets for approximately five to ten minutes.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
September 20, 2018
April 3, 2020
November 3, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan”
- Traffic Line Painting for City of Marinette
- Governor Evers approves US 41/Country Meadows intersection improvements in Marinette County
- Prevea Health, HSHS hospitals urge community members to get flu shot
- Menominee County’s preliminary budget looks strong for the upcoming year