The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR)’s January 19th listening sessions relating to PFAS contamination in Marinette, Peshtigo and surrounding communities are cancelled. The DNR will continue to focus on long-term drinking water discussions and significant updates about PFAS contamination in the Marinette-Peshtigo area will continue to be shared on the DNR’s Marinette and Peshtigo PFAS webpage and through email notifications. Questions regarding PFAS contamination in the Marinette-Peshtigo area may be submitted to the DNR through email at DNRJCIPFAS@wisconsin.gov or by telephone at 1-888-626-3244. The next listening sessions are scheduled for Wednesday, April 20, 2022, via Zoom from noon – 2 p.m. and 6 – 7:30 p.m.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
November 4, 2020
November 10, 2021
May 21, 2018
October 15, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Elevated Levels of PFAS Found in The Peshtigo River
- A new TID and commercial development are on the City of Marinette’s horizon
- Downtown Marinette businesses catch a glimpse of what’s to come
- City of Marinette’s Public Safety and Code Enforcement Committee denies change to the Marijuana ordinance
- City of Menominee water system Infrastructure Alternatives wins top water system award from the CDC