New COVID 19 Cases are on the rise with the Delta Variant now in the area. Cases are averaging more than 13 per day in Marinette County, according to Public Health Officer Molly Bonjean. She updated the County Health and Human Services Board on Wednesday. Statewide, about 55 percent of the population have received at least one dose of COVID vaccine. In Marinette County the number is about 46 percent of residents. About 43 percent have received two doses in Marinette County. Since September of 2021 there have been over 5,100 cases of COVID in Marinette County with 77 deaths since the beginning of the pandemic.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
July 20, 2020
September 20, 2018
August 30, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Hunting Fishing Boating Outdoor Show 2022 – Win a Fishing Trip!